Sunday, October 31, 2010

What a Wonderful World

As I was getting ready to start this post, I was singing Louis Armstrong's What a Wonderful World and realized that's a great name for this post!

So many wonderful friends showed up for our movie night and bake sale. It was a huge success and everyone was so generous... and what a fun night! You all made a big difference and Jenny was so appreciative and touched. Amy Lee took some wonderful pictures and sent them to me.














Thank you to everyone that came and to everyone that supported but couldn't come!!

2 comments:

  1. It was sooo much fun! And yes, I appreciated everyone's love and support more than words can say! Thanks for the pictures, Amy!! And thank you, Cheryl, for hosting and doing so much work to get prepared and get the word out! I am wowed.
    :')
    ~Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a fun night for a great cause!

    ReplyDelete