Thursday, October 7, 2010

It's a date!

Let's plan on Saturday evening October 23rd for a drive-in movie night at my house! I know this probably doesn't work for everyone, but we gotta start somewhere... and Saturday won on the poll... we can't waste a good poll, can we?

BRING:
  1. Something to sit on (ie. blanket... front row, lawn chairs ooooorrrrr..... couch... back rows, see how this works?)
  2. picnic dinner (if you'd like)
  3. your family ;D
  4. some goody to sell at the bake sale
  5. something warm, as we'll be outside
This is by donation only so everyone is welcome and anything you can donate that night is wonderful and appreciated.

Hmmmmm..... what movie should we show?

Another poll?

Okay.

See right side bar... again.

Other suggestions? Leave it on the comments. Family friendly, please.

Details will follow when I get back from Spain.... just mark your calendars and hype up the fam!

PS- I kind of need an idea of how many to expect.... maybe let me know if you plan to attend and how many.

Love ya all,
Cheryl

5 comments:

  1. I'm in count me & my 3 kids in!!! I'll bring 1 or maybe 2 of my famous apple pies to donate. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also I pick Karate Kid to watch because it fits the them of Jenny! Kicking butt! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo Hoo!!! Can't wait! Count me and my 4 little angels in! I'm going to invite my neighbors too, so that number might change ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How about the Emperor's New Groove. It's funny, I mean hilarious, and it is about a nice guy kickin' the butt of an evil sorceress. It is one of my favorite cartoons to watch with adults.

    Great Blog!

    ReplyDelete