Friday, March 23, 2012

Big Birthday!

Who wants to get her first new cancer treatment on her birthday?
ME! ME!
I wanted to update you all and let you know I leave for Houston on Monday, March 26th, and meet with the doctor & get started on Tuesday, March 27th (yes! my bday!!). Thanks to all of you, I have already received an amazing abundance of gifts -- that of donations from so many kind souls!
I am so grateful for the help we've received to make this treatment possible for me. :')
We have now raised just over $23K!!! WOW!!!
I love this: One loving friend optimistically penned on the notes line on her check what she was purchasing at the fundraising garage sale last weekend:
"1 miracle."
Amen, Amy!! Amen!
I hope to have many many many more birthday milestones to celebrate!
I will keep you posted on progress! Please pray for me!
XO,
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment