Friday, July 22, 2011

PRAYER REQUEST! :D

Hey Friends!

Quick update... On Monday, 7/25/11, at 11:00am, I am having yet another PET scan. It has been six months since the last one. I am quite anxious (and a little excited!) to see where things stand. I am even more excited than in times past to see the results, because I am currently under three treatments I have never done before:


  • Iscador, which is an injectable drug made from mistletoe, and a proven cancer fighter in Europe

  • Thymus supplement, which stimulates the Natural Killer cells in our bodies to fight disease

  • Protandim, which many/most of you have heard about. It is an antioxidant, anti-aging supplement which is getting a lot of attention for its success in fighting cellular oxidative stress, which is at the root of most disease. There is a lot of buzz about this little pill...
These three are in addition to other supplements and diet which I have maintained.

I trust in God completely, that whatever His Will is in this is what is best for me. But I am pleading more than ever before to receive some kind of encouraging results. I feel like I need a lift ... like I need additional evidence that I am still on the right path. For that reason, our family is fasting this coming Sunday. If any of you are willing and able to join us in this fast, it would be so greatly appreciated! It would be an honor for me to have you participate!

Thank you for all of the continued love, support, well-wishes and encouragement that I consistently receive from all of you. I love you!!

Let's kick this thing's biscuits!!

xo,
Jenny

2 comments:

  1. Good luck! I can't wait to hear the results! You GO JENNY! Prayers are coming and constant. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. EXTRA prayers for you!! Love you and wishing you the very best of luck on this! Let us know.

    ReplyDelete